4-Week Ladder Template to Gain Strength

This strength program is not complicated, but it is effective because of all the high-quality practice you accumulate over the four weeks.

I have been writing programs, both for myself and others, for over 20 years. I always learn something when I coach someone through a training program, but I also learn a tremendous amount when I run a plan myself.

 

These programs usually start as something but evolve significantly by the time I finish. I have never been one to follow a program as written, mine, or anyone else's, and only trust the process. Ironic that I give the opposite advice to clients. Do as I say, not as I do seems to apply nicely here.

 

read more



source http://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/4-week-ladder-template-to-gain-strength

Comments